Wednesday, March 16, 2005

 

Jason's International Harvester Scout blog

Welcome to my first attempt at a blog. I wasn't even sure what a 'blog' was until I started checking them out. And here goes...

On this blog you will find information on parts, service and community related events relative to the International Harvester Scout (built from 1961 through 1980 by the International Harvester Company. Today called International Truck & Engine Co.). All posts should be directly related to the Scout vehicle and it's preservation and enjoyment. We will also dive into other IH light duty trucks (i.e. the Travelall (the first SUV); IH light duty pick ups, Metros, etc....).

Coming up shortly will be listing of Scout II parts that I have available for sale/trade. I acquired a large lot of parts from a former IH employee who restored them during his retirement. I plan on using some of these to restore my '77. Just about anything you'd need will be there.

Thanks for looking.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?